If you’re looking for a fun, inexpensive way to get around town, an 8.125 skateboards may be the perfect option for you! These boards are lightweight and easy to carry, making them perfect for urban environments. They also provide a smooth, stable ride that is perfect for cruising around your neighborhood or the local park. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at 8.125 skateboards and discuss why they make such a great choice for everyday transportation!
1. What is an 8.125 skateboards and what are its benefits
2. How to care for your 8.125 skateboard
3. Where to buy an 8.125 skateboard
4. How to assemble an 8.125 skateboard
5 Tips for beginner skaters
What is an 8.125 skateboard and what are its benefits
A skateboard is a platform for the sport of skateboarding, usually consisting of a specially designed plywood deck mounted on four metal or plastic trucks, with two smaller wheels attached to each truck. The sport of skateboarding has been estimated to have over fifty million participants worldwide. A good example of a skateboard is the 8.125 skateboard.
The 8.125 skateboard is a great choice for both beginners and experienced riders alike. Measuring 8.125 inches wide and 31.625 inches long, it offers a stable ride and plenty of room for foot placement. The deck is made from durable 7-ply maple wood, and the trucks are aluminum alloy for strength and durability. This skateboard also features ABEC-7 bearings for a smooth ride, and the 80S grip tape provides plenty of traction.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking for an upgrade, the 8.125 skateboard is a great option.
Benefits of 8.125 Skateboard
- The width of an 8.125 skateboard is perfect for most riders. It’s not too wide, so it’s easy to maneuver, but it’s also not too narrow, so you’ll have plenty of stability and control.
- An 8.125 skateboard is also a great size for doing tricks. It’s small enough to be nimble and agile, but large enough to provide a stable platform.
- Another benefit of an 8.125 skateboard is that it’s versatile. It can be used for street skating, park skating, and even vert skating.
- It’s durable. It’s made of sturdy materials that can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- An 8.125 skateboard is also relatively inexpensive, so it’s a great option if you’re on a budget.
- When it comes to graphics, an 8.125 skateboard offers plenty of options. You can find boards with simple designs or flashy ones – it all depends on your personal style.
- It is easy to transport. It’s not too big or bulky, so you can carry it with you wherever you go.
- The 8.125 size is a great middle ground between the smaller 8-inch boards and the larger 8.25-inch boards, making it perfect for those who are looking for a board that can do it all.
These are some more Important tips
- The extra half an inch in length compared to an 8-inch board also gives you more stability and control when riding at high speeds.
- It tends to be more stable and easier to control than smaller boards, making them ideal for beginners or those who are just learning tricks.
- They are also popular with experienced riders who want to perform street or vert skating tricks that require more stability and speed.
- They can be used for cruising around town or carving up the sidewalk, making them versatile platforms for all kinds of riding styles.
- Skateboarding with 8.125 just like on other skateboards helps improve your balance and coordination. It requires you to use muscles in your legs, arms, and core to stay upright on the board. This can help you maintain better balance and coordination in everyday activities.
Other General Benefits of 8.125 Skateboards
- Skateboarding is a great way to relieve stress. The act of riding a skateboard can help release endorphins, which are known to relieve stress and improve moods.
- It can help improve your flexibility. Because you have to constantly adjust your body position while riding, skateboarding helps increase flexibility and range of motion in your joints.
- It can help build muscle strength. The constant pushing and pulling required to ride an 8.125 skateboard help build muscle strength in the arms, legs, and core.
- It can improve your cardiovascular health. Riding a skateboard is a great way to get your heart pumping and raise your heart rate. This can lead to improved cardiovascular health over time.
- It can help you burn calories. According to Harvard Health Publishing, riding a skateboard for 30 minutes can burn up to 250 calories. That’s equivalent to running at a moderate pace!
- It’s a low-impact activity. This means that it’s gentle on your joints and bones, making it a great option for people of all ages.
- It can help you make new friends. Skateboarding is a social activity, and it’s easy to meet other skateboarders at the park or in your neighborhood. You might even make some lifelong friends!
- It is a great way to stay active and have fun. It’s a challenging activity that can help you reach your fitness goals, but it’s also enjoyable and rewarding.
How to care for your 8.125 skateboard
Skateboarding is a great way to get around, but it’s important to take care of your skateboard. Here are ten ways to do just that:
- Wash your board regularly with soap and water. This will help keep it clean and free of dirt and grime.
- Inspect your board regularly for any cracks or damage. If you see any, make sure to fix them as soon as possible.
- Keep your bearings clean and well lubricated. This will help them last longer and spin more smoothly.
- Change your wheels when they start to get worn down. Worn wheels can make skating more difficult and can also damage your deck.
- Store your board in a cool, dry place when you’re not using it. This will help prevent warping and other damage.
- Never leave your board in the sun for too long. The heat can damage the deck and make the wheels harder to turn.
- Be careful of where you step on your board. Avoid stepping on the rails or in between the trucks.
- Jump off your board before going downstairs or over obstacles. This will help avoid damaging your deck or getting hurt yourself.
- Don’t do tricks that are beyond your skill level. It’s better to learn a few basic tricks well than to try something you’re not ready for and get injured.
Where to buy an 8.125 skateboard
Wheels, trucks, and deck all come together to make a skateboard. There are many different places to find each of these parts, but it can be difficult to track down a complete skateboard that is the right size. For anyone looking for an 8.125 skateboard, here are a few recommendations.
Decks can be found at most sporting goods stores or online retailers that sell skateboarding gear. When it comes to trucks and wheels, it is best to check out a specialty skate shop. They will have a wider selection to choose from and will be able to help with any questions about compatibility between parts. You can also buy them in online platforms like Amazon and Alibaba.
With a little bit of research, it is easy to find all the necessary components for an 8.125 skateboard.
How to assemble an 8.125 skateboard
Assembling an 8.125 skateboard is a relatively simple process that can be completed in a few minutes with the right tools. The first step is to gather all of the necessary components, which includes the deck, trucks, wheels, bearings, and hardware.
Once you have all of the parts, you will need to attach the trucks to the deck using the provided hardware. Next, you will need to insert the bearings into the wheels and then attach the wheels to the trucks. Finally, you will need to tighten all of the bolts and screws to ensure that everything is secure. With a few simple steps, you can easily assemble an 8.125 skateboard.
Tips for beginner skaters
If you’re a beginner skater, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Firstly, make sure you have the right equipment. You’ll need a good pair of skates that fit well, and comfortable clothing that won’t restrict your movement.
- Warm up before you skate. A good warm-up will help prevent injuries and make skating more enjoyable.
- Start off slowly. Don’t try to do too much too soon – it’s important to build up your strength and endurance gradually.
- Practice basic skating skills such as stopping, turning, and changing direction. These are essential skills that will help you skate safely and confidently.
- Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can start exploring different skating techniques such as backward skating, crossed-over skating and jumping.
- Don’t be afraid to fall. It’s inevitable that you’ll fall at some point, but it’s important to get back up and keep trying.
- Skate with others. Skating is more fun when you do it with friends or family members.
- Watch other skaters and learn from them. You can pick up new skills by watching how others skate.
- Join a skating club or class. This is a great way to meet other skaters and improve your skills in a structured environment.
- Have fun! Skating is a great way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors. So make sure you take the time to enjoy yourself.
Following these tips, you’ll be skating like a pro in no time! Just remember to practice safety at all times and listen to your body – if something hurts, stop skating and rest. And most importantly, have fun! Skating is a great way to exercise, meet new people and explore your community.
8.125 skateboards have been designed with a new generation of skaters in mind. With the perfect size and shape, these boards are sure to help beginners learn the ropes and advance their skills quickly. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use board that will grow with your skating abilities, be sure to check out 8.125 skateboards!